Welcome to Paediatric Physiotherapy Centre
Paediatric Physiotherapy Centre has a large focus on Neurology and Child development. We strive to provide high quality care to children of all ages and abilities. Our physiotherapists are specialised in assessing and treating paediatric conditions from birth through to adulthood. We complete an individualised assessment of your child’ s presentation to determine the best course of treatment required. We provide active, hands-on therapy through play-based exercise to assist your child in pursuing their goals. We provide services to NDIS clients (Plan and Self-Managed), as well as private clients.
Mary-Anne Xenitelis is the Senior Physiotherapist and Director. Our team is made up of Physiotherapists, Allied Health Assistants, and a Speech Pathologist. We also have an Occupational Therapist who is co-located with us.
Paediatric Physiotherapy Centre operates from 2 locations in Moonee Ponds. We have our main clinic (Tasma House) and our Intensive Therapy Studio. Our clinic has a range of specialised equipment to challenge your child’ s strength, balance, coordination, and endurance and help your child achieve their goals. This includes a Kaye Suspension Walker, Treadmill, Parallel Bars, Wall Bars, Lusiomate, Wii and other strength and balance equipment.
In addition, our Intensive Therapy Studio has a Rock-Climbing Wall, Monkey Bar Set with a Flying Fox, Universal Exercise Unit (Spider Cage) and Pilates Reformer. Our Intensive Therapy Program involves daily therapy over 2 weeks.
We also provide outreach services which can be arranged for an additional travel fee. Our physiotherapists can see your child at home, school or Kindergarten if located in the Inner Northwest region of Melbourne.
We offer the following services:
- In Rooms Therapy
- Home Visits
- School and Kindergarten Visits
- Equipment Prescription (i e. for seating, wheelchairs, strollers, standing frames, bicycles, tricycles)
We offer the following programs:
- Intensive Therapy: Daily therapy over two weeks to promote greater therapeutic effect and skill acquisition.
- BabyMOVES: Early intervention to monitor your child’s development. Learn how to support your child achieve their milestones.
- Baby Massage: Workshops to provide parents with specific therapeutic massage skills for your baby.
- Bike Club: Learn road safety and bike skills in a group setting. Appropriate for adaptive bikes and trikes.
- Indigenous Australian Program (Coming Soon)
Payments options include:
- EFTPOS, Credit Card or Cash
- NDIS Funded (Self or Plan Managed)
- Private Health Insurance
- Enhanced Primary Care Plan (Medicare Funded)
QR code for Paediatric Physiotherapy Centre on Source Kids Directory Information
BELOW ARE THE BIOGRAPHIES OF OUR EXPERIENCED PHYSIOTHERAPISTS, SPEECH PATHOLOGISTS, ALLIED HEALTH ASSISTANTS AND ADMINISTRATION STAFF